The COVID-19 Claims Reimbursement to Health Care Providers and Facilities for Testing and Treatment of the Uninsured Program provides reimbursements on a rolling basis directly to eligible health care entities for claims that are attributed to the testing and/or treatment of COVID-19 for uninsured individuals. Reimbursements data is displayed in an interactive map, state-summary table and in an interactive details table.
This dataset represents the list of health care entities who have agreed to the Terms and Conditions and received claims reimbursement for COVID-19 testing of uninsured individuals and/or treatment for uninsured individuals with a COVID-19 diagnosis.
|U.S. Map of Treatment & Testing of the Uninsured
||Hover over each state to view their respective reimbursements. Zoom/center with controls located at the top-right corner or scroll/drag within the map.
|Total Claims Paid by State
|This table lists state names with their corresponding reimbursements. Click the column header to change the sort order.
|Totals by Type of Claim (pie chart)
||Interactive display highlighting the claims reimbursement of the uninsured by claims paid for testing versus claims paid for treatment.
|Payment Count by Payment Range (pie chart)
||Interactive display highlighting the payment count by payment range.
|Total Claims Paid by Payment Range (pie chart)
||Interactive display highlighting the total claims paid by payment range.
|Health Care Entities
- Default Sort Order - State, Provider Name
- Sort Order - Change column sort from ascending to descending, or back, by simply clicking on the column header label
- Filter Icon - Specific award detail selection is made by clicking the “Filter’ icon in any column header that opens a selection for any, or all, of the distinct values found in that column
- Clear Filters – Use the Reset sorting using the buttons in the table header
- Please note - table filters do not change the map, charts, or page total
Table data can be exported by choosing one of the export-format icons located at the top right of the table. Export file formats include:
PLEASE NOTE: Exports are limited to 25,000 records
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Microsoft Word Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- URL that can be emailed or messaged for sharing the search results
The two Fiscal Year (FY) viewing options are:
|Issue Date FY
||The FY in which the award action Occurred
||The FY in which the award action Funded
To enter Keyboard Support and Web Page Reader Support for the report results grid view, you will need to press Ctrl Shift G
|Move through rows
||← ↑ ↓ →
||SHIFT PAGE DOWN
||SHIFT PAGE UP
|Move through column headers and data fields
|Sort ASC/DESC when a column header is selected