The Advanced Search is now updated to display the Legal Entity information found in SAM.gov at the time of the award. The Recipient State, Recipient Zip Code, and Recipient Name have been changed to the Legal Entity information at the time of award. To see the current recipient information, click the link in the Legal Entity Name column to open the Recipient Information page.
TAGGS continues to use the Recipient Type and Recipient Class based on the EIN associated with the award. This may result in more than one entry appearing for a recipient in cases where a recipient DUNS is associated with more than one EIN and those EINs have a different Recipient Type and Recipient Class.
The Advanced Search allows you to generate granular results through a comprehensive set of search facets.
The Advanced Search allows you to search through more than 500,000 HHS Grant and Other Financial Assistance Awards. Multiple selections can be combined from the choices to locate a specific award by keyword, agency, type, year, state, and many other criteria. Selecting within a facet dynamically updates the data on the screen, and as you continue to down select within each criterion, you will see more concise results.
- Each section represents a key area that you can search through HHS Grant and Other Financial Assistance information. This includes broad searches by certain fiscal years, ranging back to 1991, to more narrow searches including Award Number or Recipient Name
- You can also select certain columns you would like to display in the search result by clicking the appropriate check box(es) in the Select Columns for Report section, near the bottom of this form
Table data can be exported by choosing one of the export-format icons located at the top right of the table. Export file formats include:
PLEASE NOTE: Exports are limited to 25,000 records
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Microsoft Word Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- URL that can be emailed or messaged for sharing the search results
The two Fiscal Year (FY) viewing options are:
|Issue Date FY
|The FY in which the award action Occurred
|The FY in which the award action Funded
To enter Keyboard Support and Web Page Reader Support for the report results grid view, you will need to press Ctrl Shift G
|Move through rows
|← ↑ ↓ →
|SHIFT PAGE DOWN
|SHIFT PAGE UP
|Move through column headers and data fields
|Sort ASC/DESC when a column header is selected