The COVID-19 Coverage Assistance Fund (CAF) is covering the costs of administering COVID-19 vaccines to underinsured patients, meaning those whose health insurance either doesn’t cover vaccine administration fees, or does but typically with patient cost-sharing. Since patients cannot be billed directly for COVID-19 vaccine fees, health care providers on the front lines administering COVID-19 vaccines to underinsured patients may seek fee reimbursements through CAF, subject to available funding.
This dataset represents the list of health care providers who have agreed to the Terms and Conditions and received claims reimbursement for administering COVID-19 vaccines to underinsured patients
|U.S. Map of Coverage Assistance Fund Payments
||Hover over each state to view their respective provider payments total. Zoom/center with controls located at the top-right corner or scroll/drag within the map.
|Provider Payments by State
|This table lists state names with their corresponding provider payments total. Click the column header to change the sort order.
|Percentage of States By Payment Total (pie chart)
||Interactive display highlighting the percentage of states that recieved $1B and over in total attested payments versus states under $1B.
|Count By Attested Payment Range (pie chart)
||Interactive display highlighting the payment count by attested payment range.
|Total By Attested Payment Range (pie chart)
||Interactive display highlighting the payments in total by attested payment range.
- Default Sort Order - State, Provider Name
- Sort Order - Change column sort from ascending to descending, or back, by simply clicking on the column header label
- Filter Row - The filter row, located under the column headers, allows a user to type any value to filter payments within the table.
- Clear Filters – Use the Reset sorting using the buttons in the table header
- Please note - table filters do not change the map, charts, or page total
Table data can be exported by choosing one of the export-format icons located at the top right of the table. Export file formats include:
PLEASE NOTE: Exports are limited to 25,000 records
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Microsoft Word Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- URL that can be emailed or messaged for sharing the search results
The two Fiscal Year (FY) viewing options are:
|Issue Date FY
||The FY in which the award action Occurred
||The FY in which the award action Funded
To enter Keyboard Support and Web Page Reader Support for the report results grid view, you will need to press Ctrl Shift G
|Move through rows
||← ↑ ↓ →
||SHIFT PAGE DOWN
||SHIFT PAGE UP
|Move through column headers and data fields
|Sort ASC/DESC when a column header is selected