The Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act provided $225 million to Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) for COVID-19 testing. Rural Health Clinics are a special designation given to health care practices in underserved rural areas by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that help ensure access to care for rural residents. HRSA funded RHC organizations based on the number of certified clinic sites they operate, providing nearly $50,000 per clinic site. The HHS Rural Health Clinic COVID-19 Testing Fund payments data is displayed in an interactive map, state-summary table and in an interactive details table.
These dataset represents the list of providers that received a payment from the Rural Health Clinic Testing Fund and who have attested to receiving one or more payments and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Each row in the details table is a provider (aligned with billing TIN) that has received and accepted at least one payment. If a provider received 2 payments and accepted both, both payments are included. If a provider received two payments and only accepted one payment, only the accepted payment is included. If and when additional data are available, this page will be updated.
|U.S. Map of RHC Testing Fund Payments
||Hover over each state to view their respective provider payments total. Zoom/center with controls located at the top-right corner or scroll/drag within the map.
|Provider Payments by State
|This table lists state names with their corresponding provider payments total. Click the column header to change the sort order.
|Percentage of States By Payment Total (pie chart)
||Interactive display highlighting the percentage of states that recieved $4M and over in total attested payments versus states under $4M.
|Count By Attested Payment Range (pie chart)
||Interactive display highlighting the payment count by attested payment range.
|Total By Attested Payment Range (pie chart)
||Interactive display highlighting the payments in total by attested payment range.
- Default Sort Order - State, Provider Name
- Sort Order - Change column sort from ascending to descending, or back, by simply clicking on the column header label
- Filter Icon - Specific award detail selection is made by clicking the “Filter’ icon in any column header that opens a selection for any, or all, of the distinct values found in that column
- Clear Filters – Use the Reset sorting using the buttons in the table header
- Please note - table filters do not change the map, charts, or page total
Table data can be exported by choosing one of the export-format icons located at the top right of the table. Export file formats include:
PLEASE NOTE: Exports are limited to 25,000 records
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Microsoft Word Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- URL that can be emailed or messaged for sharing the search results
The two Fiscal Year (FY) viewing options are:
|Issue Date FY
||The FY in which the award action Occurred
||The FY in which the award action Funded
To enter Keyboard Support and Web Page Reader Support for the report results grid view, you will need to press Ctrl Shift G
|Move through rows
||← ↑ ↓ →
||SHIFT PAGE DOWN
||SHIFT PAGE UP
|Move through column headers and data fields
|Sort ASC/DESC when a column header is selected