The emergency COVID-19 supplemental appropriations funding and award data are displayed in an interactive map and state-summary table, in pie charts and in an awards detail format to promote understanding of HHS' pandemic mitigation programs [stewardship]. Each of the appropriation supplements can be viewed collectively, independently, or in any combination. The funding and associated awards were made available through the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020, the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, the CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act), the Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act, and the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021.
The Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020, the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, the CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act), the Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act, and the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021, awards data is refreshed daily to reflect the most recently available information from the HHS Operating Divisions in response to the COVID-19 emergency.
|COVID-19 Funding Phases
||Filter the HHS COVID-19 awards data for the entire page using the checkboxes. Clicking on the appropriation code above the checkbox will easily filter to that specific appropriation code only.
|U.S. Map of COVID-19 Awards
||Hover over each state to view their respective award total and award count. Zoom/center with controls located at the top-right corner or scroll/drag within the map.
|COVID-19 Awards by State
|This table lists state names with their corresponding award count and award total. Click the column header to change the sort order.
|Award Amounts by OPDIV
|Interactive display highlighting Operating Divisions (OPDIVs) by the COVID-19 Award Amount. Click text in the legend for more information.
|Number of Awards by OPDIV
|Interactive display highlighting Operating Divisions (OPDIVs) by the COVID-19 Award Count. Click text in the legend for more information.
|Top Award Amounts by CFDA Program (pie chart)
||Interactive display highlighting the largest CFDA Programs by the COVID-19 Award Amount. Click text in the legend for more information.
|COVID-19 Award Details
- Default Sort Order - Action Issue Date, then OPDIV, State, and City
- Sort Order - Change column sort from ascending to descending, or back, by simply clicking on the column header label
- Filter Icon - Specific award detail selection is made by clicking the “Filter’ icon in any column header that opens a selection for any, or all, of the distinct values found in that column
- Action Issue Date “Range” Filtering – Press and Hold the Shift Key while selecting the desired beginning and end dates or select a range by clicking on a beginning date and dragging the cursor while keeping the left mouse button depressed
- Clear Filters – Use the Reset sorting using the buttons in the table header
- Please note - table filters do not change the map, charts, or page total
Table data can be exported by choosing one of the export-format icons located at the top right of the table. Export file formats include:
PLEASE NOTE: Exports are limited to 25,000 records
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Microsoft Word Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- URL that can be emailed or messaged for sharing the search results
The two Fiscal Year (FY) viewing options are:
|Issue Date FY
||The FY in which the award action Occurred
||The FY in which the award action Funded
To enter Keyboard Support and Web Page Reader Support for the report results grid view, you will need to press Ctrl Shift G
|Move through rows
||← ↑ ↓ →
||SHIFT PAGE DOWN
||SHIFT PAGE UP
|Move through column headers and data fields
|Sort ASC/DESC when a column header is selected